Here are 10 quirky questions job interviewers throw at applicants
According to a recent online study by Jobs Central, many companies ask quirky questions at interviewees to gauge their ability to think on their feet. Below are some of the challenging ones that Singapore employers use.
• If you were a superhero, which would you be and why?
• You have 15 minutes to tell us everything a brick can be used for.
• Give me 3 positive character traits you DON'T have.
• If you were an animal, what kind of animal would you be?
• How would you run the company if you are now the boss?
• If you could trade yourself with somebody, living or dead, real or fictional, who would it be?
• If you could choose any position in this company, what position would that be and why?
• If you were asked to design a mascot for the company, how would it look like?
• Name 5 adjectives to describe yourself and explain your choices.
• What brand would you like to be and why?
The online study was conducted among 396 hiring managers and HR personnel between 13 August and 14 September 2012.